Haunted Houses, Ghost Towns & Insane Asylums for Sale
It’s getting terrifying out there and it's not just because of Halloween. Crazed politicians with twisted smiles on every TV station and killer clowns roaming around the country wielding knives and attacking unsuspecting passersby. There are many terrifying things out there that make you want to bolt your door and run, in a sweaty panic, to your inner sanctum and wait with your huddled family, for the impending doom that you know is coming. If crazed politicians and demented clowns are not scary enough for you this Halloween, you might want to consider buying a ghost house, haunted vacation island or an abandoned insane asylum? Several are for sale.
Around The Web:Breaking Real Estate News
- Richard Gere 'Unfaithful' House For Sale! lohud.com
- Tom Petty's $5.9 Million Lake House! sfgate.com
- Internationals Over 20% of Florida Residential Sales! floridarealtors.org
- Single-Family Housing Rentals Surging! usatoday.com
- U.S. Towns Named After Food! homes.com